Wednesday 30 November 2016

goodbye November


November comes to an end. It was a happy month as I predicted. I believe that the way I looked at it from the beginning, and even before it started, was what make it a month full of sweet achievements.
I would like to set it briefly but this was such a generous month in good things that my heart was filled with a complex rustle of emotions. I feel an immense nostalgia to leave him behind but at the same time an intense anxiety to know what December brings me. The month of Christmas, the month of peace, of the fraternization, the month of forgiving and moving on, of letting go of the weight and feeling lighter for a new year of hope and new projects.

November was filled with people with talent and strength, women with dreams and willingness to make them happen. November filled my home with sparkling and a cosy feeling. It has filled my heart with friendship for those who love us and are not afraid or ashamed to show it. November was a month of rain and some cold but all this sad weather stayed outside the door, only being controlled by the window that accompanies my working hours. Here it was only warmth, warmth of the hugs of those who live here, affection of the words of those who are far away. November ended with the news of an even more special Christmas. When friendships get stronger at a distance, it means that we are never forgotten, it means that we miss them, it means that we need them.


December brings to me my dearest friend, and just that would be more than enough to do this the month of love. ♥

Welcome dear December!

No comments:

Post a Comment